I commit to this list until Reason Number One Thousand One. Then I reserve the right to either continue or declare boredom and move on to another list.
Here’s Part One.
1. When my son Baby E takes a nap, he folds his hands behind his head like he’s reclining. My little stud.
2. My husband just took Baby E to the store, giving me the opportunity to blog.
3. Or write or read my bible or whatever. I have options!
4. I’m looking forward to a really great shower tonight.
5. I’m breathing.
6. Allen (<– that’s the husband) bought me a kindle last month, and now I can read everything by Arthur Conan Doyle for 99 cents.
7. We are going to get a free La-Z-Boy soon.
8. My brother Ryan and I have been in touch a lot more lately.
9. “What a friend we have in Jesus, all our sins and griefs to bear!”
10. The other day Baby E accidentally threw one of his toys across the room and then looked at me like, “What the heck?!?!”
11. This anonymous quote: “A blank page is God’s way of showing you how hard it is to be God.”
12. Hot dogs. I don’t care what’s in ’em.
13. Our fluffy bean bag chair.